Monday, January 5, 2009

It is the end of another Sunday, with some of the family coming over to hang for the night, play the Wii --- and eat, too, I suppose. I like the family around me but still find this chapter of my "book" to be a little confusing as I sort out the roles I play. Mainly, I need to fire myself from the self-appointed role of cruise director. It's time to quit. I am probably sea sick anyway. Daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, great aunt, great grand aunt, sister-in-law, and other -in-laws. Friend, too.

School starts again tomorrow and I will be on call to substitute. I enjoy that title too ---substitute teacher --- which I have been doing for 30 years now.

1 comment:

  1. You do all of your jobs well, my friend. Way better for the family than I do. I admire you, really I do.

    ReplyDelete