Thursday, January 8, 2009

I figured I shouldn't miss a day now that I've started this. So quickly before the midnight hour, I am in another fourth grade tomorrow. In a different school. It will be interesting to see if this group is as incapable as the last.

And today I was in kindergarten. I figured I could do it for a half day. Whew! Kudos to the regular teachers. There is definitely a different mindset needed for this age group. I am talking each time in relation to how they are in the classroom. I love finding out that I know the families of these children. When parents come to collect their kids I often have the privilege of saying, "I KNOW you!"

Oh yes. And I went walking this morning with my friend. We didn't go for too long as we walked outside. But it was long enough for me to find a piece of ice that didn't want to be walked on. And down I went. I am thinking that this is part of my weariness tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your tango with the ice. Another good reason to wish it away!

    ReplyDelete