Friday, January 16, 2009

I have missed acouple of days, or maybe it was just a day and seems like a couple of them. Today I was in second grade and the class was pretty good. I went and stood outside the Wild Things class and listened to the teacher. She was great! The children were quiet and answering her questions with hands up first. I don't know what I did wrong that day. and now the principal is calling and I don't know exactly what he will say. The teachers I work for always say how glad they are to have me and that everything is in its place when they come back. Also, the lessons have been taught. I have great forboding over this phone call and I know it will come and I think I know what the end result will be. Ah, me.

My dad had a dr check up yesterday and there was a decision to do an abdominal CT scan. I am involved in almost all of his medical life. I think it's good to have someone consistently with you for many reasons, most people would know what those are. Except for some and tonight I was told that I go overboard for my dad and should expect one of my siblings to help, etc. But I know that I won't have him for a lot longer and if I spend some time with him, it really shouldn't affect anyone else, as long as I am not forsaking my "duties" (how I hate that picture!). I guess that somewhere in here I should indicate that dad is 93 and a half years old. If I live that long I hope someone of my progeny will want me around and be willing to care for me.

Maybe I should borrow some of dad's prozac. Things are a little bleak.

3 comments:

  1. Have missed you, my friend. I checked in here several times both days and realized you must have had other more pressing engagements.

    Glad you're back. I hope today is a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pammie, what a wonderful daughter you are. You will not regret one minute you have spent with your dad. I know your mom is watching and is very happy that you are so involved. I admire you for your loving dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will not regret a moment of the time spent or what you are doing for your Dad. What a blessing you are to him.

    ReplyDelete