Monday, January 12, 2009

I had a really difficult time dealing with today. Never do I have trouble sleeping. But last night I lay in bed for one and a half hours before I decided that was a waste of time. So I gathered my blanket and pillow and headed downstairs to read The Christmas Sweater, which I haven't finished yet. Still, the night passed in 20 minute snitches of sleep. Then I turned down a job and still had trouble getting on with the day. Tomorrow is not that kind of luxury so I really should be off to bed.

Another blogger said she had made a commitment to make and entry in her blog every day. That is how I have come to feel in the short week I have been doing this. And sometimes it is extremely inconvenient to take the moment to write.

Well, tomorrow is first grade, Wednesday is fourth grade and Thursday is second grade. Guess I should get as much rest as I can, eh?

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, appreciate that you blog daily. I had checked earlier and thougth, "well, she will blog later," and you didn't disappoint. Thank you for that. And good luck with all the kiddies in all the different grades. I admire you. And I hope you are already in bed and asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish. I love you right back dear. And there isn't even a movie in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I feel your pain. Lack of sleep sucks the life right out of you. And then when you have to face a classroom of children . . . Take care of yourself, my friend.

    ReplyDelete