Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today is Yesterday

Cannery hair is really ugly!

After the cannery I went to my dad's to clean a little bit. I received a call from a friend who found herself stranded at the airport in need of a ride home. Her friend had dissed her once again. I think this is the third time I have heard that story and then been Rescue Ranger! It's all ok. I got her home and then went home to do the dinner thingy. After that we found ourselves on the other side of a church desk and wait now for further light and knowledge.

Now I must face the dentist. None know my anguish. This is no easy thing for me to do. I think I might possible prefer a mammogram, but since it won't show where the cavities (decay) are I don't think that is an option. Besides I have had the lifetime limit (2) and so I'm good to go. But not with the dentist. My heart sounds and feels like the machinery at the cannery!

I have been thanked for last week. What do they know, eh?

Well, since the tomato soup is in the can, I had better go to bed. Thanks for everything.

2 comments:

  1. I think dentists must have tortured children in the 50's and 60's, because many of us in our generation share your disdain for dentists, Pam. I remember mine was always nicer to me when my mother was in the room. What does that say?

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm sorry that I said photos were overrated. I WANT TO SEE THE CANNERY HAIR.

    Also want to hear the other side of the desk details.

    Of course we know your dentist anguish. I went to the dentist when he peddled to make the drill go.

    ReplyDelete