Saturday, February 14, 2009

End of the Week

All things considered, the school week has ended in a calm and satisfactory fashion. Other than children whose families took them out of town and one little boy who couldn't come today, all the children were at school with smiles and hugs available to even me, the sub. We got thru it all ok. I only hope the teacher is satisfied with the way things have been handled. But it's not my worry anymore.

Looking forward: singing at Jamestown, taking my dad for a drive, tomato soup at the cannery, dentist (yuk), substituting in the library. I should try for pictures like some people do. But I have so many shoulds jockeying for first position, I'll just keep hoping that for now I can keep up writing every few days. Sorry it is that I haven't anything juicier for you to read.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your week ended on a positive note. Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy for the next few days, too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your life sounds like a whirlwind. I did nothing today but make cookies and have a nap. I feel like a slug compared to you. You are amazing.

    I'm glad the week ended happily. You never know what children are going to remember. My kids remember things I said or did that I don't even recal so hopefully the 2nd graders will remember a happy Substitute for Valentine's Day.

    I'm happy you are blogging and we'll take what we get. Photos are overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're posting so I can know a little of what my neighbor is up to. Your schedule makes me tired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the last thing I checked before going to bed. Chop, chop. Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS The second to the last. I checked Pam's blog too and SHE BLOGGED. Hum, imagine that.

    ReplyDelete