Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just a short entry to let my friends know I am still alive (?) I'm not sure that is good news but it is news none the less. I took a leave of work this week for some reason. I wish I could say it was because I spent so much time cleaning out a room, or a closet, or even a drawer. But not so. I can't think of a thing that I accomplished this week. I even missed the women's meeting yesterday that I had planned on attending. What a way to waste a week!

With all that wonderful news actually written down I am now leaving this blog to go to three truly ??? hours of meetings.

See ya later.

(See if you can count all the w words.)

2 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a week of doing nothing. My whole life it like that and there is nothing wrong with me!? Har har.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are still amongst the living. Also glad you're still blogging.

    ReplyDelete