Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ahhh, the dentist. And that is just what you have to do...ahhh. My not so favorite place in all the world to go, even tho' the man himself is an ok kind of guy. I still face another visit next week and then probably some porcelain caps. yeah and What Fun!

The cannery is coming up again this week and I will sport really fantastic cannery hair. I only hope I can get it "fluffed" out enough to go to the Draper temple open house.

We also have a senior recital of a grand nephew to go to --- full of his own compostion. That will be a treat.

I really am going to write here in earnest one of these days but in the meantime I am really in earnest. So go and have a good day, ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this. I had an email ready to you, scolding for not blogging. Maybe I'll send it anyway.

    Can't wait to see what you are going to write in earnest. Who is Earnest, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's glad I am that I don't have to worry about anyone reading this blog. Today the snow is so constant and two of ours have already been stuck in it that I don't seem to have the energy to go out and face the mess. But things could change.
    salt lake city dentist

    ReplyDelete