Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a day this has been. What a rare mood I'm in. Why it's almost like being...POOPED!

For the next five days I will be teaching in a first grade class. Today went well so if we can keep things at that level life will be...ok.

I am also trying to clean the carpet of the water damaged bedroom at my dad's house. Tonight I got not quite half of it finished and tomorrow we will move furniture on to it so that the other plus half can get cleaned. And after that we will put all the furniture back and make it usable again.

I went to card class tonight. How I enjoy those sisters. All of them. Each has something different to "bring to the table." And I find great camaraderie in their companionship.

I know this is another short entry but I am ready to drop. So I hope this let you know that I haven't given up and will even try to write something more elaborate soon.

2 comments:

  1. Pam, I went home so tired last night, and yet you were still heading over to your dad's. You are a trooper. I greatly admire troopers. You keep going even when it is hard. I hope the week goes well for you. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah. I didn't get to go to card class. What did you make? I'm such a stinkin' baby.

    Are you the only child your dad has close by? I admire you, all the tender care you give to him and now it seems like all the hard WORK you do for him too.

    You are amazing. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete